In this section
About us | How to Find us | Floorplan | Group Visits | Facilities | Disabled Visitors | Shop | FAQ
Bank of England Museum
Tel: 020 7601 5545
Closest tube: Bank station on the Northern, Central, Waterloo & City lines and the Docklands Light Railway – (5 minute walk).
Other nearby underground stations:
- Monument (5 minute walk)
- Cannon Street (5 minute walk)
- Mansion House station on the District and Circle lines (8 minute walk)
- Liverpool Street (10 minute walk)
- Fenchurch Street (10 minute walk)
- Cannon Street (weekdays only, 5 minute walk).
There are two disabled parking bays directly opposite the Museum entrance on Bartholomew Lane (maximum stay 4 hours).
8, 11, 21, 23, 25, 26, 43, 47, 48, 76, 133, 141, 149 and 242 stop in Threadneedle Street.
Coaches and Cars
Coaches can stop briefly to set down and pick up in Bartholomew Lane. For information about coach and car parks in the City of London, please see the City of London website.