Target Two Point Zero - The Bank of England and The Times Interest Rate Challenge gives teams of students aged 16-18 the chance to take on the role of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee, assess economic conditions and the outlook for inflation and tell panels of judges what monetary policy they would set to achieve the Government's inflation target of 2.0%.
- The Challenge takes place from September 2013 to March 2014.
- Regional Heats took place throughout the UK between 18 and 29 November 2013.
- Area Finals took place in six locations in February 2014.
- This year's competition closed to entries on 20 June 2013.
- Next year's competition will launch in May 2014.
Contact the Target Two Point Zero Team ;
Tel: 020 7601 5366