Target Two Point Zero - The Bank of England and The Times Interest Rate Challenge gives teams of students aged 16-18 the chance to take on the role of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee, assess economic conditions and the outlook for inflation and tell panels of judges what monetary policy they would set to achieve the Government's inflation target of 2.0%.
- The Challenge takes place from September 2014 to March 2015.
- Regional Heats took place throughout the UK between 17 and 28 November 2014.
- Area Finals will take place in six locations in February 2015.
- The National Final will take place on 20 March 2015.
- This year's competition closed to entries on 20 June 2014.
- Next year's competition will launch in May 2015.
Contact the Target Two Point Zero Team;
Tel: 020 7601 5366