Target Two Point Zero - The Bank of England and The Times Interest Rate Challenge gives teams of students aged 16-18 the chance to take on the role of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee, assess economic conditions and the outlook for inflation and tell panels of judges what monetary policy they would set to achieve the Government's inflation target of 2.0%.
- The Challenge takes place from September 2015 to March 2016.
- Regional Heats will take place throughout the UK between 16 and 27 November 2015.
- Area Finals will take place in six locations in on 11, 23 & 24 February 2016.
- The National final will take place at the Bank of England in London on 22 March 2016.
- This year's competition closed to entries on 15 June 2015.
- Next year's competition will launch in May 2016.
Contact the Target Two Point Zero Team;
Tel: 020 7601 5366