In October 2013 the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) consulted in the Occasional Consultation Paper (CP8/13) on miscellaneous and minor changes to the PRA rules, including further rule amendments related to CRD IV, and material on the PRA’s proposals to create a Rulebook. Responses to CP8/13 sets out the PRA responses to chapters 1, 2, 4 and 5 of CP8/13. Responses to CP8/13 (No 2) sets out the PRA responses to chapters 3 & 6 of CP8/13.
- Chapter 1 - Close Links and Controllers report
- Chapter 2 - Mortgage Lenders and Administrators Return
- Chapter 3 - Removal of the designated investment exchange regime
- Chapter 4 - Interim Prudential sourcebook for Insurers and the Interim Prudential sourcebook for Friendly Societies
- Chapter 5 - FSCS protection for large unincorporated associations’ deposits
- Chapter 6 - Related party transaction risk
Responses to Chapter 10, the online rulebook can be found in the PRA Rulebook - CP2/14.
This policy statement is relevant to banks, building societies, PRA-designated investment firms and PRA-regulated firms.
Responses to CP8/13 (No 2) - PS1/14 (267KB)