Composed primarily of a rotating pool of researchers drawn from across the institution, the Bank’s Research Hub is tasked with expanding the Bank’s research capacity and influence to support the Bank’s policy priorities.
The main functions of the Research Hub are to:
- Coordinate and oversee delivery of the One Bank research agenda across all areas of the Bank
- Contribute directly to the One Bank Research Agenda by pursuing projects in the Research Hub
- Build the external profile and impact of the Bank’s research
- Foster external research collaborations and crowd-sourced research on One Bank research themes.
- Develop the Bank’s research skills