About the event:
Tuesday 26 to Friday 29 May
10.30am to 4.30pm
Explore our banknote gallery for inspiration. Then make your own personalised banknote to take home.
To get the most out of the session, we encourage visitors to come prepared with some ideas. What do you want your note to look like? What will you add to your note to make it hard to copy?
Workshops start at 11am, 12pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. We advise you to arrive at least an hour before your preferred session time to avoid disappointment. Arriving early will also give you time to explore the museum for ideas.
What you need to know
- This event takes place during May half-term
- It is suitable for families with children aged 5 and up
- Visitors who are aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Large groups of children must be accompanied by at least one responsible adult for every two children.
- Groups of more than three children must have at least one responsible adult for every two children.
- We have limited space for storing buggies and pushchairs. We may ask you to take them with you as you go round.
(Artwork by @brendacoylearty. Copyright Brenda Coyle 2019)