About the event
Date: 17-18 September 2020
The conference this year focuses on QE in Crises, Currency Markets, and Trade. Co-organizers include the NYU Stern Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions, Research Center SAFE at Goethe University Frankfurt, the University of Michigan Mitsui Life Financial Research Center, Imperial College, the Bank of Canada, the Deutsche Bundesbank, and the European Central Bank.
In lieu of a physical gathering, we have decided to host this event as a series of webinars.
Registration for the webinars is open and the full programme is below.
- Session 1: 17 September 1pm -1.55pm (London Time), Welcoming Remarks. Keynote Speech by Darrell Duffie
- Session 2: 17 September 2.05pm – 4.20pm (London Time), QE and FX effects
- Session 3: 17 September 4.30pm – 6.45pm (London Time), Trade and network effects in the OTC bond markets
- Session 4: 18 September 1.45pm – 3.30pm (London Time), Discussion (Private, by invitation only)
- Session 5: 18 September 3.40pm – 6.00pm (London Time), Safe assets and financial stability in times of turmoil