This Occasional Consultation Paper (OCP) proposes miscellaneous and minor amendments to Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) rules and supervisory statements.
The OCP chapters are:
- Deletion of administrative fee for late regulatory reporting.
- Amendments to Reporting Pillar 2
- Amendments to SS 13/13 on Market Risk
- Amendments to SS 12/13 Counterparty Credit Risk
- Amendments to the Certification Part
- Amendments to the Pre-Issuance Notification (PIN) Regime Applicable to CRR Firms And Insurers
This OCP is relevant to PRA-regulated firms. The particular relevance of each chapter is detailed in the introduction to each chapter. Where relevant, related draft instruments and supervisory statements are attached in the appendices.
Responses on chapter 1 were requested by 14 September 2015. Responses on all other chapters were requested by 14 November 2015.
The PRA intends to publish policy statements with feedback on the OCP, finalised instruments and final supervisory statements in due course.
Occasional Consultation Paper 29/15
On 25 September 2015, feedback on chapter 1 of this CP and final rules were published in Policy Statement 23/15. The consultation on the remaining chapters closes on 14 November 2015.