On Tuesday 19 July 2022, jointly the PRA and the Bank of England (‘the Bank’) published an Index of Prudential and Resolution Policies.
Due to the onshoring process following EU Exit, prudential and resolution policies are now hosted across a wide range of sources and websites. As part of the PRA and Bank’s commitment to make policies more accessible, this Index brings them together in one place, and divides them by sectors and topic areas, so that users can easily find them. The Index is easy to navigate, and is intended to help firms identify which policies are relevant for their particular areas of business.
For each topic area, the Index provides a dedicated page listing links to related policies from the following sources:
- PRA rules (including waivers and modifications);
- UK legislation and Technical Standards;
- PRA Supervisory Statements, Statements of Policy and approach documents;
- publications issued by the Bank as Resolution Authority; and
- other relevant material (including Guidelines issued by the European Supervisory Agencies).