The statistics provide a breakdown of the balance sheet, income statement, membership and loans. The figures are reported at a UK level and split to show aggregated values for England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Key points from the data to the end of March 2017 include:
- The Total Assets of the all regions of the UK have increased;
- Total Capital has also increased for all regions;
- Total Liquid Assets have increased over one million pounds after a decrease last quarter;
- Total Expenditure for this quarter has stabilised after a spike last quarter;
- The total amount of arrears has increased by a greater percentage value than the increase in total numbers for this quarter; this trend is particularly striking in Northern Ireland.
Next release date: 31 October 2017