During 2013 Q4:
- As of 26 December 2013 cumulative assets purchased net of sales and redemptions totalled £375 billion.
- Nominal gilt yields rose over 2013 Q4 across the yield curve, by an average of around 25 basis points.
- A significant amount of the gilts purchased via the Facility continue to be made available for on-lending to the market through the gilt lending arrangement with the DMO.
- The average daily aggregate value of gilts lent by the APF to the DMO during the three months to 31 December 2013 was £0.2 billion.
- Gross issuance of corporate bonds in 2013 Q4 was relatively strong, although the amount was lower than in 2012 Q4.