During 2015 Q1:
- Nominal gilt yields fell across the curve, by an average of around 16 basis points.
- A significant amount of the gilts purchased via the Facility continue to be made available for on-lending to the market through the gilt lending arrangement with the DMO.
- The average daily aggregate value of gilts lent by the APF to the DMO during the three months to 31 March 2015 was £0.6 billion.
- Sterling investment-grade non-financial corporate bond spreads narrowed over 2015 Q1.
- Gross issuance of corporate bonds by UK private non-financial corporations (PNFCs) in 2015 Q1 was lower than in 2012 Q1 and 2013 Q1, but higher than in 2014 Q1 and above both the 2009–11 and 2003–08 Q1 average.