During 2015 Q2:
- Nominal gilt yields rose across the curve, by an average of around 40 basis points.
- A significant amount of the gilts purchased via the Facility continue to be made available for on-lending to the market through the gilt lending arrangement with the DMO.
- The average daily aggregate value of gilts lent by the APF to the DMO during the three months to 30 June 2015 was £0.3 billion.
- Sterling investment-grade non-financial corporate bond spreads increased over 2015 Q2.
- Gross issuance of corporate bonds by UK private non-financial corporations (PNFCs) in 2015 Q2 was lower than in Q2 for 2012, 2013 and 2014, but comparable to the 2009–11 Q2 average and higher than the 2003–08 Q2 average.