During 2015 Q4:
- Nominal gilt yields rose across the curve, by an average of around 19 basis points.
- A significant amount of the gilts purchased via the Facility continue to be made available for on-lending to the market through the gilt lending arrangement with the DMO.
- The average daily aggregate value of gilts lent by the APF to the DMO during the three months to 31 December 2015 was £0.3 billion.
- Sterling investment-grade non-financial corporate bond spreads narrowed a little over 2015 Q4.
- Gross issuance of corporate bonds by UK private non-financial corporations (PNFCs) in 2015 Q4 was lower than in Q4 for the years 2012–14 and the 2009–11 Q4 average, but higher than the 2003–08 Q4 average.