About the event
Date: 8 November 2021
This year’s edition focuses on “New developments in international macro-finance”. Wenxin Du (Chicago Booth) has accepted to give the keynote lecture.
The workshop is planned to take place in London at the Bank of England. In the event of health and travel restrictions, the workshop will be held in virtual or hybrid format.
We invite theoretical and empirical research covering the following topics:
- Global debt markets and international dimensions of safe asset demand
- Changing structures and new players in global financial markets
- Macroeconomic consequences of dominant currencies in global financial markets
- Deviations from covered interest parity and exchange rate disconnect
- Covid-19 related aspects of safe haven flows, global bond markets, and policy responses
The deadline for submitting a paper is 15 September 2021, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors of selected papers will be contacted by 30 September 2021.
Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi (BoE)
Fernando Eguren-Martin (BoE)
Sevim Kösem (BoE)
Julia Schmidt (BdF)
Fabrizio Venditti (BdI)