Update: 14 September 2021
2021 IFABS Oxford virtual conference is now half-way through and has become truly global. Some high-level diversity stats below:
- Participants and delegates come from more than 36 countries spanning all continents (except for Africa).
- 70% come from academia and 30% are from central banks, industry and international organizations.
- Presenters are comprised of PhD students, early career researchers, senior researchers, and professors or high-level professionals.
- Scientific committee consists of 80 members.
- Those members come from 20 countries, spanning 5 continents.
- 20 scientific themes across finance, financial markets, macro-finance, financial stability, and central bank policy.
More information can be found in the 3 welcome speeches below. Highlights of the conference are also published on social media.