Monday 13 September - Wednesday 15 September
About the conference
The call for papers is now open and the conference includes the following sessions:
- Larry Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
- Claudia Buch, Vice President, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Willem Buiter, Visiting Professor, International and Public Affairs, Columbia University
- Andrew Hauser, Executive Director for Markets, Bank of England
- Gareth Ramsay, Chief Data Officer Bank of England "Big data in the time of Covid-19: Challenges, successes and lessons for the future".
Panel members: Arthur Turrell (ONS), Tomasa Rodrigo Lopez (BBVA), Sarah Gadd (Credit Suisse)
- Ralph De Haas, Director of Research EBRD "How to empower markets and institutions to enable an orderly transition in the face of climate risk".