About the event
Date: 26 October and 27 October 2023
Location: Bank of England
The seventh CEPR Annual Meeting of the International Macroeconomics Programme (IMF) will take place 26 and 27 October 2023 and will be hosted by the Bank of England. We plan to hold the workshop in-person.
We invite submissions on the following topics:
- International macroeconomics and stabilisation policy
- New developments in the international monetary system
- Global drivers of inflation and policy trade-offs
- Exchange rates, policy regimes, and currency unions
- Trade, protectionism, and macroeconomic dynamics
- Currency and international financial markets
- Capital flows, risk taking, and financial fragility
- Effects of capital flow management tools
- Climate change and international finance linkages
The sponsoring institutions can cover accommodation and travel according to the CEPR guidelines for presenters and discussants.
However, there is limited travel and accommodation funding available, and we would like to facilitate the participation of young researchers. We thus encourage more senior participants to use their own grants to cover costs. Please indicate in your reply whether you will be able
to cover your own costs, or whether you will require funding to attend.
How to apply
The application deadline is 6pm (GMT) Friday, 1 September 2023. Only the authors of accepted papers will be informed by 15 September 2023.
Please contact, Lydia Williams, CEPR Senior Events Officer at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with Submissions.