Subject/Request Details: Information about the contract for the supply of MultiFunction Devices (ie printers, scanners and photocopiers) to the Bank of England
Date: 7 November 2017
- Who is currently contracted to supply MultiFunction Devices to the Bank of England?
Xenith Document Systems.
- What is the duration of that contract and when does it end?
The contract runs for 7 years and is due to end on 20 May 2020.
- What is the total value of that contract over the term?
The current estimated total value of the contract over its term is £7 million.
- How many related hardware devices are currently deployed across the Bank of England?
380 hardware devices.
- Under what route to market (CCS, OJEU etc) is that contract purchased?
The contract was advertised in the Official Journal of the European Union (‘OJEU’).
- Is a third-party Systems Integrator a part of the management of that contract?
A third party Systems Integrator is not a part of the management of the contract.
- Does your organisation have an on-site reprographics function?
The Bank does not have an on-site reprographics function.