This Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) policy statement (PS) provides feedback on responses to Consultation Paper (CP) 26/16 ‘Occasional Consultation Paper’. It also contains final rules and updates Supervisory Statement (SS) 24/15 ‘The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’.
This PS is relevant to all PRA-authorised firms.
The appendices to this PS provide links to the final rules and SSs consulted on in CP26/16 as follows:
- Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Part (Appendix 1);
- Conditions Governing Business Part (Appendix 2);
- Regulatory Reporting Part (Appendix 3);
- Capital Buffers Part and Leverage Ratio Part (Appendix 4); and
- SS24/15 UPDATE ‘The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’ (Appendix 5).
CP26/16 also consulted on changes to SS34/15 ‘Guidelines for completing regulatory reports’. There were no responses to those proposals, and the changes are being implemented in PS36/16 ‘Responses to Chapter 3 of CP17/16 – financial statements’, which is also making changes to SS34/15. Readers should refer to that PS for the combined update to SS34/15.
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: INTERNAL LIQUIDITY ADEQUACY ASSESSMENT (AMENDMENT) INSTRUMENT 2016 Download PDF
- PRA RULEBOOK: SOLVENCY II FIRMS: CONDITIONS GOVERNING BUSINESS (NO.2) INSTRUMENT 2016 Download PDF
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: REGULATORY REPORTING (AMENDMENT) (NO.2) INSTRUMENT 2016 Download PDF
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: CAPITAL BUFFERS AND LEVERAGE (AMENDMENT) INSTRUMENT 2016 Download PDF
- Supervisory Statement 24/15 UPDATE