Survey results 2022
Each year, we seek input from firms on the effectiveness and quality of our supervisory framework and approach. One of the ways we do this is through the annual firm feedback survey. This process is overseen by a team independent of frontline supervision. We conducted the survey from August to October 2022.
We value firms’ participation in the survey. As the regulatory landscape evolves, we seek to understand, both what firms think works well, and what we might do differently. Through the survey, PRA-authorised firms provided feedback on a number of topics, including:
- our understanding of firms;
- the firms’ understanding of our regulatory objectives and expectations;
- our level of challenge to firms;
- the effectiveness of our relationship with firms;
- our co-ordination with other regulators and data requests;
- the clarity and accessibility of prudential policy, rules, and requirements;
We invite firms to make additional comments in these areas, and address topical questions surrounding PRA Supervision. The 2022 Survey topical questions examined the clarity and timeliness of operational resilience policy and post-Covid-19 supervision, both of which, overall, received positive comments. We also ask firms to suggest three improvements for the PRA.