This Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) Policy Statement (PS) provides feedback to responses to Chapters 2 to 6, 9 and 10 of Consultation Paper (CP) 18/17 ‘Occasional Consultation Paper’ (the CP). It also includes the final rules and updated Supervisory Statement (SS) 13/13 ‘Market risk’, and SS36/15 ‘Solvency II: life insurance product reporting codes’ as set out in the appendices.
Rulebook Part / SS
|1||Chapter 2: Conditions governing business – minor amendments||Solvency II - Conditions Governing Business|
|2||Chapter 3: Market risk – Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV amendment||Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Part|
|3||Chapter 4: Amendments to Transitional Measures Part to correct references||Transitional Measures Part|
|4||Chapter 5: Application requirements – Capital Requirement Regulation (CRR) and CRR amendments||Various|
|5||Chapter 6: Whistleblowing in UK branches of non-EEA deposit takers||General Organisational Requirements Part|
|6||Chapter 9: Application of EBA’s Guidelines on corrections to modified duration of debt instruments||SS13/13|
|7||Chapter 10: Life insurance product reporting codes||SS36/15|
This PS is relevant to all PRA-authorised firms.
The changes to the rules and SS’s in this PS will take effect from Friday 30 March 2018.
- PRA RULEBOOK: SOLVENCY II FIRMS: CONDITIONS GOVERNING BUSINESS INSTRUMENT (AMENDMENT) 2018
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: INTERNAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY ASSESSMENT (AMENDMENT) INSTRUMENT 2018
- PRA RULEBOOK: SOLVENCY II FIRMS: TRANSITIONAL MEASURES: REPORT ON FINANCIAL AND SOLVENCY CONDITIONS INSTRUMENT 2018
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: GROUPS (LEVEL OF APPLICATION) INSTRUMENT 2018
- PRA RULEBOOK: CRR FIRMS: WHISTLEBLOWING AMENDMENT INSTRUMENT 2018
- SS13/13 UPDATE ‘Market risk’
- SS36/15 UPDATE ‘Solvency II: life insurance product reporting codes’